Below you will find ‘official’ correspondence and work product between Responsible Urban Development for Houston (RUDH) and various public entities. We will slowly be back-filling this page as time permits.
- Yale St. Bridge Safety Issues (Photos)
- RUDH releases 2nd Video Traffic Webinar updating the community and continuing safety issues.
- RUDH releases Video Traffic Webinar explaining the traffic issues and Yale Street Safety Concerns.
- Revised TIA (Traffic Impact Analysis) submitted by Kimley-Horn to City of Houston
- RUDH Letter to TxDot addresses safety concerns regarding right-of-way on Bass Street as well as concerns over projected frontage road Traffic
- RUDH Letter to Mayor Parker raising TIA concerns, specifically the Yale load-zoned bridge not being taken into consideration, 23% of the development unaccounted for, and unverifiable TIA results.